Having cats, myself I know how stressful it is for them and you when leaving them in a cattery where not only are you missing, but nothing is familiar around them. You spend your whole holiday worrying whether they have settled in yet and it never matters how good the cattery owner is the cats still get upset as there is no place like home!
By using my service, we meet them before you leave so they have met us previously and then visit daily to feed, giving them loads of cuddles and play or if an elderly cat sit quietly and stroke or brush them to reassure them that all is ok.
You can have as many visits as you require, and each visit is for 20 minutes.
Requirements: A comb or brush for grooming.
- Feeding and fresh water
- Cleaning of feeding area & bowls
- Cuddles & play
- Litter box cleaning
- Cleaning up any accidents
- Taking out rubbish, putting bins out on bin day
- Watering indoor plants
- Home Security check
- Bringing in post
- Administering Oral medication (Injections incur an extra charge per injection)
- Daily recording of your pets’ activities